Tweet Thread: PUELL’S 21 LAWS OF BITCOIN
|If you find WORDS helpful, Bitcoin donations are unnecessary but appreciated. Our goal is to spread and preserve Bitcoin writings for future generations. Read more.
||Make a Donation
Posted September 9, 2020
- Any sufficiently asymptotic money supply targeting is indistiguishable from the Moon.
- When central banks become the market makers, sound data becomes the currency standard.
- Despite appearances, Bitcoin is more crucial than risky, more localist than global, and more fun than complex.
- Gridlock is good (gridlock is good (gridlock is good)).
- MoE = log(SoV).
- For Bitcoin, the more power you have, the greater the rate at which your enemies will own it.
- It is easier to destroy your position than to create it—or, it is easier to liquidate or lose your sats than to buy or mine them.
- “Bitcoin for all, but, unavoidably, more for few,” just as, “Bitcoin for few, but, honestly, more for me.”
- Short exuberance (in spirit) and long asymmetry (in actuality).
- The Bitcoin Caveat: Whether security, liquidity, or development, the network’s growth will always be dictated by the aspect most in demand and least in supply at any given time.
- The most ineffective network actors are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage: non-ownership.
- A skeptic’s call for a top shall be 10x’ed within four years.
- You are the Beauty; Bitcoin the Beast.
- Bitcoin should be the solution to your panic in the long term, not the cause of it in the short term.
- Rochard’s Dictum: At a ratio of 1:1, proof-of-work and skin in the game.
- Unlike amnesia, in Bitcoin, the oldest memories are the most affected.
- There Ain’t No Index (TANI).
- The more sober you are, the more important HODLing becomes.
- Timechain will tell…
- The earliest adopter will always out-own the largest insitution.
- Follower count is directly proportional to price.